Daniella @ Pure Finally

If you think Daniella looks super sexy and Oh so HOT in this pic you are right

20170517_164606-349new.jpg
You have to see it on her to really understand how amazing she makes it look.
When she walked in the room wearing this for me I almost had a heart attack.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.
She is super sexy and I enjoy my time with her.

If you think Daniella looks super sexy and Oh so HOT in this pic you are right

View attachment 88007
You have to see it on her to really understand how amazing she makes it look.
When she walked in the room wearing this for me I almost had a heart attack.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.
She is super sexy and I enjoy my time with her.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Daniella! Of course my account hasn't been removed yet after multiple attempts. Still nothing of course has happened... I wouldn't want to be coming back and checking and reading the threads again but I have no choice since I'm trying to get this removed. But unfortunately I have no choice since people are loosing their minds here. Thought I'd message you to talk to Sydney @ Pure, She's around your age.. I had an appointment at 3:00am with her Yesterday night ;) Maybe she can testify for me that I'm not a keyboard warrior and actually live what I say. She seemed head over heels for me ;D but its best to go to the source to confirm that. She's very attractive as well.. did 1 thing no other customer ever did before during a session with her.. You guys work together so what's the harm to ask her experience with me?? Don't need to give apologies to anyone. Then you could tell playful fun, and all your friends who I say I am is true :)

Hey Daniella! Of course my account hasn't been removed yet after multiple attempts. Still nothing of course has happened... I wouldn't want to be coming back and checking and reading the threads again but I have no choice since I'm trying to get this removed. But unfortunately I have no choice since people are loosing their minds here. Thought I'd message you to talk to Sydney @ Pure, She's around your age.. I had an appointment at 3:00am with her Yesterday night ;) Maybe she can testify for me that I'm not a keyboard warrior and actually live what I say. She seemed head over heels for me ;D but its best to go to the source to confirm that. She's very attractive as well.. did 1 thing no other customer ever did before during a session with her.. You guys work together so what's the harm to ask her experience with me?? Don't need to give apologies to anyone. Then you could tell playful fun, and all your friends who I say I am is true :)

You were the one recommending I walk away from this just like you?
You are nothing but a hypocrite.
You claimed to be walking the straight path and now you have seen Sydney.
So you have just exposed yourself as a liar.
You actually have a choice don't come on the forum.
It is really that simple.
Too simple for you I guess.
Goodbye!

I thought you said you were not going to spas anymore because that is not a place for you ?

Goodbye!

Well it would be hypocritical of me if I would never go experience that place (interesting interior if you ask me) and talk how I talk about it. Never went to the chain but doesn't mean I did there what most dudes would do.. Not thinking with the D but the B if you know what I mean. I am walking the true path and didn't do anything with Sydney just like I wasn't if I saw Daniella.. Wheres the Hypocrisy? I didn't lie, I do things by the book and understand that if the 'admin' doesn't want me to leave according to the rules of the forum.. Then I have no choice to stay. You should speak to the 'admin' so I can actually leave... I Like to get to know the person first and had a real massage to loosen the muscles up due to my whole body being tense.. She actually gave a great massage using her elbows and knuckles.. Highly recommended if anyone wants an actual massage with no extras and would like someone who has good skills in that regard.. pretty hard to find a legit massage at 3:00am was quite impressed I did.

I thought you said you were not going to spas anymore because that is not a place for you ?

It would be hypocritical of me to not try to find the diamond in the rough.. clean it and make it renewed... Plus people were accusing me of being all these aliases.. Had to prove the haters wrong I guess.. Eat their words basically.. As you said, Love can be found even in a place like the premier chain.. Love has no bounds if it is selfless love entirely.. Wasn't touching her she was touching me but for a reason that didn't get intimate in any way.. just gave a great massage and had a good conversation as well to boot ;)..

Goodbye!

(Sorry for grammar and spelling errors I may have made in this. I admit I'm not perfect but not blind as a bat and can make sense of things because the truth is hidden in plain sight, lies always change the truth stays the same..)

I understand now what I'm fighting (arguing against) when you tried defending your position. (See the verse below). Since you had no answers and accused me of things falsely.. argued against me.. Thought I'd share all this to show your true colour’s ‘playful fun’.. You are usually the type to come on top of arguments and drama on this board and get people to apologize all the time.. Im not... What are you afraid of if Daniella would talk to Sydney about our experience? Seems like I pulled your heart strings from how you are speaking ;). I am a professional at catching one slip, I learn from the one who was there before Wisdom was.. I Caught you slip many times because you know what I was saying was true at the end of the day and you kept very quiet as I kept proving your foolishness is not grounded by anything except the wind.. That’s why you had no choice but to fall asleep.. You'll keep chasing it but never Catch it.. So it technically is a lie you were spewing when you were speaking old man. ( I know who I really am speaking to you don't need to tell me). This is true since I definitely know what you all are realistically now and how you all work... If anyone other than is reading and is in turmoil as to why they should or shouldn't go... or there lives have been ruined by this game.. Think about this.. 'Pure' Spa looks like Babylon, Sodom and Gomarrah in there.. What’s so 'pure' about it if nothing really 'pure' is going on there.. Bag of lies if you ask me... We all know what happened to those places at the end of the day.. Just read the Bible you'll see.. All destroyed in their prideful ways... That tree in the waiting room of Pure has flowers that are dead on it... and the seats are dead wood... The reception desk literally has Babylonian figures carved in stone of 'Woman' Harlots more specifically... Of course they were playing 'Batman' just to boost the ego and sell the idea of what society believes as... 'the perfect man'.

Even the place where breath mints are... it’s a mermaid that is holding all it as a bowl that is the tail... Real Woman don't got tails...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid

http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/mermaid-symbolism-and-meaning.html

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/07/a-cult-of-mermaids/

Let’s just say I am THE definition of a true pirate and had an idea of the sea and will make sure no one takes my treasure, hardened enough to only know my treasure I found is far worth it instead of being sold the idea of a 'forbidden' love. Lucifer promised the same thing in the Garden of Eden... (Put two and two together people it is a joke now the system is a lie and its falling apart now.. times are coming near..) My treasure is legit and tangible already.. I don't need to be sold lies and be eaten at the bottom of the ocean because I thought with emotion.. Business is Business and you can't show emotion.. I'm in the business of souls now and one that is worth being in business for.. especially if you are on the side of PURE TRUTH, not PURE LIES........... No one is going near my ship of treasure.. and the sirens will always keep watching and mesmerized by my lot and the glory of it. From a far distance they will be because they aren't going to be jumping out of the ocean since my ship is far greater than any other, the ship I’m in has a lot of cannons... and is the tallest of all ships. I've been the Pirate who has focused earnestly and diligently on the real treasure (Fear of God) and got far greater riches even than Solomon of old ever could have...

Yea they are all just what is written here...

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness arrayed, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints. 19Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, divine utterance may be given me, so that I will boldly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it fearlessly, as I should.

Just on the side now that can destroy the soul.. Not men's hearts.. The truth has in fact set me free and understand the truth and the promises thereof. glory over death...

I'd actually like to here an EXPERT opinion from 'luvthe drake' he's a 'psychologist'. I would like to see if I'm in-fact a dangerously psychotic person if I'm just putting two and two together.... Using my B instead of my D... What a joke guys honestly.. The devil in the Bible is referred to the Drake, Dragon... You going to take advice from a guy who loves that... Even the drama with ‘Drake’ and ‘Meek Mill’. Battle against the dragon and the lowly, meek in spirit… You think Meek mill the rapper is actually Meek… What a joke…

DaddyBigD was spot on when he caught you aren’t a real psychologist…. He’s an honest man who is broken.. You need God not a woman DaddyBigD.. Love selflessly in your entirety of your being in one who delivers from death and you will be set free form your troubles. The key to death is understanding you will receive glory over death, not after death… the evils of this world sell the idea of us being gods on this world because they hate the FACT they are not getting the true promise of being sons of GOD, therefore us being gods. For all eternity.. They (demons Lucifer…) are all going to the pit of hell and they hate us even more because they can never be forgiven for the fact they saw the TRUTH of GOD in its entirety. They basically pulled this on GOD: It’s like your dad gets you a Porsche 918, you have a friend who has one better than you (the lime green edition).. He convinces you that his car is better so you should slap you dad in the face because of that and go against your father.. That’s why Lucifer was the one who started the battle of good and evil.. convinced foolish angels who didn’t realize their Porsche 918 was just as good… But because it looked different it was perceived as better.

there is nothing after death… We all can’t take money to the grave… Ecclesiastes 3: 19For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over beast, for all is vanity. 20All go to the same place. All came from the dust and all return to the dust. 21Who knows that the breath of man ascends upward and the breath of the beast descends downward to the earth? 22I have seen that nothing is better than that man should be happy in his activities, for that is his lot. For who will bring him to see what will occur after him?

Do you want to know why you are pulled to seeing Daniella, and why she is the ‘legend on this board’ just look what’s around her neck in the attached pic.. Everyone knows that’s Daniella in the pic.. or is it? You decide ultimately. She uses a fake name already soooooo...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 8.37.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 8.37.00 PM.png
    283 KB · Views: 30
Well it would be hypocritical of me if I would never go experience that place (interesting interior if you ask me) and talk how I talk about it. Never went to the chain but doesn't mean I did there what most dudes would do.. Not thinking with the D but the B if you know what I mean. I am walking the true path and didn't do anything with Sydney just like I wasn't if I saw Daniella.. Wheres the Hypocrisy? I didn't lie, I do things by the book and understand that if the 'admin' doesn't want me to leave according to the rules of the forum.. Then I have no choice to stay. You should speak to the 'admin' so I can actually leave... I Like to get to know the person first and had a real massage to loosen the muscles up due to my whole body being tense.. She actually gave a great massage using her elbows and knuckles.. Highly recommended if anyone wants an actual massage with no extras and would like someone who has good skills in that regard.. pretty hard to find a legit massage at 3:00am was quite impressed I did.

welcome back to the dark side, can't say I have the patience to read all of your writings. No offense to any here that have strong religious convictions, I have to pass.

(Sorry for grammar and spelling errors I may have made in this. I admit I'm not perfect but not blind as a bat and can make sense of things because the truth is hidden in plain sight, lies always change the truth stays the same..)

Dude, can I get some of that your are smoking now?

Don't think he is smoking anything, people that have mental illness don't realize they are ill. Early 20's is age range that schizophrenia strikes, some people have a holier than thou attitude, quoting scripture and condemning everyone else. Along with rambling diatribe as evidenced above. Hopefully he can get a definitive diagnosis and help for recovery. May be he is manic depressive and having a manic episode.

welcome back to the dark side, can't say I have the patience to read all of your writings. No offense to any here that have strong religious convictions, I have to pass.

Just as Jesus Christ was dead. So was I, Now I live.

Don't think he is smoking anything, people that have mental illness don't realize they are ill. Early 20's is age range that schizophrenia strikes, some people have a holier than thou attitude, quoting scripture and condemning everyone else. Along with rambling diatribe as evidenced above. Hopefully he can get a definitive diagnosis and help for recovery. May be he is manic depressive and having a manic episode.

Where is "luvthe drake" then to accuse me of mental illness? I called him out specifically already???? I am not any of this you claim. I am the one that was promised and will be forever with the one who witnessed and testified for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.38.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 7.38.56 PM.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 19
How very Quickdraw of this guy. Mods haven't deleted his account so he's still here, and will be here until the mods delete it.

Very familiar.

If you really wanted to be gone, you would be gone.

(Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors in this document)

Send your email address if the knowledge you feel here is true. It's nothing that can be smoked but revealed to those who are seekers of it and yearning for true wisdom (fear of GOD). Early they will find it if they so choose. All those who see through this evil send me your emails and I will send you the blueprint to get towards the truth.. where I got this information from.

Then the ultimate truth is reading the bible with understanding there after. The door will be opened.. And the key to life eternal is understanding Jesus Christ came into the world to allow us to understand that we are gods and can achieve glory over death. He came as nothing so evil could rebuke him.. He proved them wrong and conquered death just like I am trying to do here... He gave his life for me.. I will give my life for him... He that witnessed and testified my sacrifice knows who I am and will protect me from wickedness all the days of my life.. He gave us the power over all evil if we all as sons of man understand what I have written here by the power of the Holy Spirit this is done. All these evils mentioned will never be able to find this because they are full of lies and will live in their pride in the pit of hell with gnashing of teeth. The GOD I worship and believe is the one who was in the beginning and the word was GOD and is GOD. By his power Souls will be destroyed or made new. They are all just chasing after the wind and fighting now a loosing battle. They are loosing there minds because they see there destruction draws near.

Here ultimate destruction is soon coming and they know this.. My candle will shine and will not be covered by the bowl I placed over it no longer.

Know that they can't seem to answer anything back and judge falsely because my sacrifice was seen as sweet and true.. Lies always change the truth stays the same. The one who witnessed and testified for me is truth therefore what I say is true. These are not people, but evils that whisper in the ears, and souls of people.... Hears me now on your level and playing the same game now... I know the blades of grass have better raiment then of Solomon who was given everything under the sun. I have the key to receive a gift and give a gift better then the one Solomon was given for the Ultimately truth which is GOD THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT One being Three persons. Now and forever.

How very Quickdraw of this guy. Mods haven't deleted his account so he's still here, and will be here until the mods delete it.

Very familiar.

If you really wanted to be gone, you would be gone.

Sorry for Grammatical/Spelling errors..

I told you Im not... Ask Sydney, If I'm this Quickdraw guy or any aliases that have tried to lie about the woman who work there in the premier chain. Im not telling lies but truth and truth is given to those who accept it..

But I know why you call yourself lost innocence. Because you believe you took the soul of the one you speak through.. Goodness prevails if the one that allows it to makes it so.. You have no place to cast judgements and Im not judging men for men have been poisoned and blinded by the lies of this beast system... All of the ones that speak in spirit and serve the one that brought evil are being judged... For you all already have been judged in the beginning by the one who has the power to create and destroy souls.

Daniella reminds me of Alizee.

Sorry for Grammatical/Spelling errors..

I told you Im not... Ask Sydney, If I'm this Quickdraw guy or any aliases that have tried to lie about the woman who work there in the premier chain. Im not telling lies but truth and truth is given to those who accept it..

But I know why you call yourself lost innocence. Because you believe you took the soul of the one you speak through.. Goodness prevails if the one that allows it to makes it so.. You have no place to cast judgements and Im not judging men for men have been poisoned and blinded by the lies of this beast system... All of the ones that speak in spirit and serve the one that brought evil are being judged... For you all already have been judged in the beginning by the one who has the power to create and destroy souls.
?

When this thread is winding down, I will think about getting the Coles notes version to review but not likely.

Time waits for no man. Broad is the path that leads to destruction.. Very few find the path that I am preaching. That path is the narrow way that leads men to the greatest promise worth more then all gold and silver.. glory over death. Jesus Christ achieved GLORY OVER DEATH for all the sons of man to know and enjoy.. The evils that have brought evil into the world from their pride and wickedness will never be forgiven and their demise is certain and true to the words that it came from. For the word is true and of GOD before all things.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  2. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  3. McClain:
    Indore
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  8. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  14. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  20. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. GameOn:
    Un
  34. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  35. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  36. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  37. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  40. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  47. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator