Spa AD TABLE SHOWER Promotion @⛲BELLAGIO WELLNESS & SPA⛲ ☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️ #33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL

Its sure is concerning when an accusation like that is made.

This guy has had something up his ass for you and has threatened to TELL for a long time.

It seems that you're pretty adamant about speaking to him privately and to patch things up. Looks pretty suspicious.

I'm not a troll. You're one creepy dude and you just rub me the wrong way.

I'll still go to Bellagio as I could care less but I'm sure others reading this are concerned.

Maybe you should get your x buddy to retract his statement? Nonetheless your creep factor is off the charts.
Nope, I reach out 2 him bcuz I have compassion 4 an old friend… 😉 … try it some time, mebbe yer gonna feel better about yerself…

Yer pretty much dictionary definition of a troll 👹 , coming here w insults instead of useful contributions.

Taking Mr Warrior seriously indicates allot about yer IQ level, I gotta say… I thot yer smarter than that…. most mbrs just stick him on ignore.

Take that as an insult if u like, jiminy boy, but its about yer conduct… if u dont like it, try 2b a better person & stop trolling 🧌 people w baseless accusations.

Nope, I reach out 2 him bcuz I have compassion 4 an old friend… 😉 … try it some time, mebbe yer gonna feel better about yerself…

Yer pretty much dictionary definition of a troll 👹 , coming here w insults instead of useful contributions.

Taking Mr Warrior seriously indicates allot about yer IQ level, I gotta say… most mbrs just stick him on ignore.
You stick to that story.

As I said it's YOU and your multiple handles, and your ethics/tactics that rub me the wrong way. I have no problem with Bellagio. Its one of my favorite spas.

Later chump.

Weird stuff being said here

This can't be good for business.

It doesn't bother me as I could care less who sees me coming and going. However, If I did see some guy taking pictures, hed most definitely get a bop on the nose.

I would say though that most customers would be very concerned about this!

Also, waiting outside for the girls to leave?
I hope the girls feel safe with XTC hanging around. I was concerned before hearing this news.
There is a high turnover of ladies here.

Please tell us that Spawarrior is making this up and is not telling the truth XTC.
I always scan the parking lot when I go in and when I leave, only once did I see something suspicious at closing time. Empty parking lot aside from myself, the last girl locking up and then some guy sitting in his running car. Not like right infront of the spa but further down a bit but was backed in so clearly had a view of the front door. Maybe a pimp for the FSnext door? Very weird either way. After this, I asked her if she knew who that was, she didn't know, so I guess the guy left shortly after I looked at him while driving off. Hopefully from now on there are atleast 2 girls that will lock up together.

I always scan the parking lot when I go in and when I leave, only once did I see something suspicious at closing time. Empty parking lot aside from myself, the last girl locking up and then some guy sitting in his running car. Not like right infront of the spa but further down a bit but was backed in so clearly had a view of the front door. Maybe a pimp for the FSnext door? Very weird either way. After this, I asked her if she knew who that was, she didn't know, so I guess the guy left shortly after I looked at him while driving off. Hopefully from now on there are atleast 2 girls that will lock up together.
These girls should be very aware of their surroundings. The spas should also have some sort of protocol in place too.
Never can be too careful. Especially when the spa is in the back of the building

These girls should be very aware of their surroundings. The spas should also have some sort of protocol in place too.
Never can be too careful. Especially when the spa is in the back of the building
That was my thought too. Surprised she was left alone like that. Hopefully now that I mentioned that to her they can start doing it differently.

Yeah, thats jiminy. Creepy guy. o_O Hes posted using his JJB ID asking why somebody’s there late @ night 2. *

Its funny after so many guys laffing about me biking 🚴‍♂️ everywhere, suddenly they got me in a car! I guess it suits their narrative.

* Heres the creepy post with the dude admitting he cruises past Bellagio late @ night… no reason 2do that, eh? Even ballerinas all gone home…

“Not overnight. Only 2 cars at Bellagio when I arrived, and same 2 when I left.
I assume the cars belonged to the girls that were working”

Last edited:

Yeah, thats jiminy. Creepy guy. o_O Hes posted using his JJB ID asking why simebody’s there late @ night 2. *

Its funny after so many guys laffing about me biking 🚴‍♂️ everywhere, suddenly they got me in a car! I guess it suits their narrative.

* Heres the creepy post with the dude admitting he cruises past Bellagio late @ night… no reason 2do that, eh? Even ballerinas all gone home…

“Not overnight. Only 2 cars at Bellagio when I arrived, and same 2 when I left.
I assume the cars belonged to the girls that were working”

https://massageplanet.net/threads/t...ek-richmond-hill.266219/page-161#post-2069398
You're sinking in quicksand.
Grasping and clawing.
Stumbling and bumbling.

You stick with your stories there fella.

I've basically said my piece. Let the pieces fall where they may.

You're sinking in quicksand.
Grasping and clawing.
Stumbling and bumbling.

You stick with your stories there fella.

I've basically said my piece. Let the pieces fall where they may.
Trolls 👺 like u deal in insults, rumour & innuendo …

I deal in facts… harder 2 refute, eh? :D

Too much mud slinging and smoke in this thread now. There is some repeat worthy talent here, but I'm going to take a break from Bellagio for a while.

Too much mud slinging and smoke in this thread now. There is some repeat worthy talent here, but I'm going to take a break from Bellagio for a while.
That’s JJB ‘s goal. I guess he won. 🤷‍♂️

Since Cecelia added the +, I get more DMs asking about her than anyone… even tho, as I’ve often said, I nvr tried her & don’t intend 2… :no

… I xxpected 2 hear allotta guys complaining she only delivered ++ service… but that didn’t happen… so either guys have so much fun w her, they don’t care, or she’s providing +++ 🤨

I’ll say this much… if Lucy kept her panties on yrs ago, I would have nvr repeated w her! :lol

History woulda been different. :)

Last edited:
⛲️Bellagio Wellness & Spa

for FEBRUARY 16th FRI ⛲

☎️(905) 707-6866 ☎️

Its Friday GIF by MAU Workforce Solutions

🕛 Open 10:30am-10:00pm Daily🕛

🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek Richmond Hill🗺

🛏 7 Rooms with Tables including Shower Table Room🛏

🚿Table Shower Massage Combo Promotion, 2hr $120*🚿

🤩2 Large Showers Large Enough for SF2 Plus Open Room Shower 🤩

💲Standard Rates $40/50/60 for 30/45/60min respectively 💲

🚿Table shower & massage combo 1hr $90 🚿

🧜🏻‍♀️Attendants: We have 6 scheduled for today🧜🏻‍♀️

Art Glitch GIF
👯‍♀️ Cherry
Shabekuri 007 Comedy GIF
( New in industry, mid 20’s Vietnamese young girl , from Vietnam , 30B cup , 5’3 high , GFV, GFE, very small size body shape and short hair & big eyes , college student , excellent soft & mid hard deep tissue massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills , Well-reviewed , good for 2 hrs ) Ts +++🚿

👯‍♀️ Alyssa
bored angela baby GIF
( Early 20's young white gal Euro/ JP mixed , GFV , GFE , very polite , soft & relaxing Swedish massage skills , well reviewed ) TS+++🚿

Art Glitch GIF
👯‍♀️ Vivi
K-Pop Ok GIF
( New in industry, late 20’s young girl , CN from Malaysia , 32B cup , 5’5 high , GFV , GFE , LTP , soft & mid hard massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills ) Ts +++🚿
12pm-4pm

Art Glitch GIF
👯‍♀️ Lilian
What Is Love Nerd GIF by TWICE
( New in industry, earlier 20’s Vietnamese young girl , from Vietnam , 32B cup perky sharp , 5’5 high , GFV , GFE , LFK , curvy body shape and short hair wearing eyeglasses , studying English language , great soft & mid hard massage, relaxing Swedish massage skills , Well reviewed , good for 2 hrs ) Ts ++ 🚿

👯‍♀️ Cecilia
lee hi koren r&b GIF by Gallant
( 20's, Japanese/ ch mixed young gal , GFV , GFE , Excellent mid hard/ relaxing massage skills ,
well reviewed)TS+++ 🚿

👯‍♀️ Lucy
k-pop gum GIF
Super ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(appt. only) Mon-Fri 11am - 7pm

k-pop rose GIF

Some reviews:

(click on links below)

Lilian @ Bellagio
Cherry @ Bellagio

Cherry @ Bellagio Wellness
Erica @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥Crystal @ Bellagio
Clara @ Bellagio
Jennifer @ Bellagio

❤️‍🔥 Cecelia @ BW on EBC
❤️‍🔥 Cecilia@BellagioWellness
❤️‍🔥 Lucy @ Bellagio
❤️‍🔥Lucy@Bellagio

*Promotion by appointment only*
Those little Vietnamese girls certainly like working at Bellagio!

I am surprised and delighted to see them both on during the busiest day of the week.

Lilian still has only TS++ it seems. Hang tough Lilian! Keep those panties on! Oops, wait, I am on team dude, dang!!!

Come on, Lilian! Add the last plus sign! Go go go!

Since Cecelia added the +, I get more DMs asking about her than anyone… even tho, as I’ve often said, I nvr tried her & don’t intend 2… :no

… I xxpected 2 hear allotta guys complaining she only delivered ++ service… but that didn’t happen… so either guys have so much fun w her, they don’t care, or she’s providing +++ 🤨

I’ll say this much… if Lucy kept her panties on yrs ago, I would have nvr repeated w her! :lol

History woulda been different. :)
Fuck ! I thought uncle Dan was the creep on here , but , you take the cake , no wonder girls don’t hang around for too long ++++++

If u c her today, it’s beginning of Tet, 7 day festival in Vietnam 🇻🇳 … so u can wish her “Chúc mừng năm mới” :)
I have seen one review that sounded like her physically but she went unnamed.

Anybody give her a try? Was the unnamed review about Lilian, protestations aside?

Anybody give her a try? Was the unnamed review about Lilian, protestations aside?
No, I'm pretty sure that "review" was about a well known dfk girl at the spa. You can certainly try though.

Yes, that review? 🤔 … seemed really far beyond what a former legit msg 💆‍♂️ girl’s gonna do… mind u , a few other fabulous DFK 💋 girls had no industry xxxperience… obv they had experience w men b4!!!

… physically tho, some detail sounded like Lilian… & Very next day, her rating changed… but DFK did not get added …

Trouble w these reviews w/o a name… we no somebody does this now, but who? :D

Yes, that review? 🤔 … seemed really far beyond what a former legit msg 💆‍♂️ girl’s gonna do… mind u , a few other fabulous DFK 💋 girls had no industry xxxperience… obv they had experience w men b4!!!

… physically tho, some detail sounded like Lilian… & Very next day, her rating changed… but DFK did not get added …

Trouble w these reviews w/o a name… we no somebody does this now, but who? :D
I guess, process of elimination; I will just try the perky tit girls, i like those anyway.

Besides Lilian, who has perky tits?

I guess, process of elimination; I will just try the perky tit girls, i like those anyway.

Besides Lilian, who has perky tits?
Alyssa, sitting there smiling in the background with her +++

Everybody seems to have forgotten about her.

If she delivers that kind of action, she is worth a revisit.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Monday, 💞💋 Ada, 🌹a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, 🌹📳647 346-8086📳
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💃 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋❣Monday, Sophia, and 💋💘 Tammy, 💋full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. 🔴💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  10. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋Monday, 💋💋 Cici, 💞tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ❣💋 Vivian, 💞beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish.💞 Jessica, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. 💞💋 Natalia, 💥Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 💕💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  14. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥💯Monday, 💞💘Tracy,💋💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞💋 Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  17. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Monday, 💞💋 Carmen,❣ (Candy) 💥beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  30. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  31. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  33. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  40. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  45. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant