Question Catching COVID-19 (Omicron)

By lessening the number of COVID factories walking around, the virus will just die off once it can no longer "INFECT" a host to reproduce itself in.
Most of the "covid factories" are fully vaxxed. There is no evidence that the unvaxxed are more likely to get infected. In fact, the latest research shows that there is a 2 week period after vaccination when a person is more susceptible to infection than usual. Read an earlier post about this topic in this thread so you can get up to date.

Brother, not picking a fight with you here but can you please cite the medical journal from whence you got your facts?

By the way, earlier in this thread someone responded to you with an analogy about cancer. Did you read that?

You said "I have never gotten covid therefore covid is not a risk or threat or doesn't exist" something like that, I am paraphrasing. That person responded to you with "I have never gotten cancer therefore cancer doesn't exist and it's not a threat."

Can you have an open mind about the analogy, nobody wants to "force you" to take a vaccine, but you have to be mindful of your role within the scenario you are living. You can do with your body what you want, that is an individual choice but when you take it onto public platforms to spread misinformation you are assuming on social responsability.

Either way, you have to admit that this is not a true vaccine. It is more like a u shot where they tweak things. If it was a vaccine there would not be so many different types and batches.

For the record I have never taken the flu shot, I never needed it. I don't need this shot either, there is way too many variables. Usually if you follow the money then you find the truth. Paying hospitals for making death cause as Covid instead of with Covid when they died of a heart attack or car crash, using variable multipliers to skew numbers, reporting false numbers on news to scare people. There is way too much false information on both sides, but not allowing doctors to question what they know and then removing their license to discredit them is too much.

Then they say you can trust us, not going to happen. If it smells like shit it is usually shit. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is pure lunacy.

Jimmy the Brat, your obsession with "diction" and your natural ability to troll are controlling your brain now. Find me the post where I told you to get vaccinated. Link or quote or screenshot.

Start backing up your claims with evidence child. So far the only book you have cited in this debate is the fucking dictionary.

Take the vaccine or not, is an individual choice. You have made it a social cause by becoming a spokeperson for antivaxxers within a community that is (possibly) at a higher risk than others of spreading disease due to the intimacy of the settings it operates in.

So, JImmy the Troll, I don't care if you want to take the vaccine or not. Shut the fuck up and put your dictionary away. That is what I want;
That isn't the case, vaccine passport exists for a reason.

Most of the "covid factories" are fully vaxxed. There is no evidence that the unvaxxed are more likely to get infected. In fact, the latest research shows that there is a 2 week period after vaccination when a person is more susceptible to infection than usual. Read an earlier post about this topic in this thread so you can get up to date.
Infection is no issue - probability of serious illnesses and hospitalization is the key number . Ad nauseum the evidence in this thread and on any govt site around the world show that hospitalization are being driven by unvaxed. And before any of the idiots writing here say that then numbers are equal today, put it in perspective of the 9:1 ratio of vaxed to unvaxed in Ontario.

Infection is no issue - probability of serious illnesses and hospitalization is the key number . Ad nauseum the evidence in this thread and on any govt site around the world show that hospitalization are being driven by unvaxed. And before any of the idiots writing here say that then numbers are equal today, put it in perspective of the 9:1 ratio of vaxed to unvaxed in Ontario.
The key to preventing hospitalization is effective early treatment which up to now has been suppressed by the government. Ivermectin would have been effective for this purpose but was banned. There is a new Pfizer antiviral which is likely to be approved since it's Pfizer that forces governments to get rid of effective competition.

The current hospitalization numbers show that the vaxxed greatly outnumber the unvaxxed. So you can't honestly say it's the unvaxxed who are driving it. I suspect that next week, they will outnumber the unvaxxed in an even greater proportion.

Jimmy the Brat, your obsession with "diction" and your natural ability to troll are controlling your brain now. Find me the post where I told you to get vaccinated. Link or quote or screenshot.

Start backing up your claims with evidence child. So far the only book you have cited in this debate is the fucking dictionary.

Take the vaccine or not, is an individual choice. You have made it a social cause by becoming a spokeperson for antivaxxers within a community that is (possibly) at a higher risk than others of spreading disease due to the intimacy of the settings it operates in.

So, JImmy the Troll, I don't care if you want to take the vaccine or not. Shut the fuck up and put your dictionary away. That is what I want;

I don’t care what you’re telling me to do. I was referring to society in general. Up until these ironic lockdowns I was shut out of society for not taking a leaky, experimental vaccine. So, yes, I’m being forced to take it.

As for the definition of vaccine, so many people have told you you’re wrong on that one…I’ll leave it there.

But, if you don’t care about the meaning of words, you do you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen JImmy, put away the dictionary and read other kind of books. Stop copying and pasting links to articles you haven't read just because the title benefits you.

Stop taking little screenshots of shit you don't understand;

The only book you come into this debate with, is the dictionary. You declared your diction superior early in this thread, but you should at least equip a thesaurus in your arsenal because you are sounding repetitive with your "it's not what the dictionary says" argument.

IMG_9519.jpg

This is a response I made to Jimmy The Retard, but he ignored it and dismissed it because he was in cruise-controll mode just posting his propaganda.

Fact:
Viruses are not alive. Viruses "become" alive when they "bond" with a compatible host cell. Each virus is compatible with a different kind of cell. For example, we have stomach flu, a virus that affects the digestive tract cells. It can only bind with certain cells in the digestive tract.

COVID is a respiratory virus, it can only bind with certain cells found in our respiratory system such as lungs and throat.

Fact:
You cannot be INFECTED by COVID if you eat it or touch it. You could shove a handful of COVID up Jimmy the Retard's ass, and he wouldn't get (be infected by) COVID.

You could also dip Jimmy the Retard's hand, foot or any other of his tiny appendixes into a bucket of COVID and it wouldn't infect him.

You will only get infected by COVID if the COVID virus gets into your respiratory system AND binds with a host cell.

Do you follow me so far?

Viruses can lay inactive for different periods of time on top of surfaces like door handles, tables etc... They are not "alive" at this point. They are more or less "inactive."

During these periods of inactivity they could travel through the air, or on top of surfaces like your hands. I don't know how long the COVID virus can travel while "inactive" but what I do know is that the majority of viruses sort of "die off" after a certain period of inactivity without reaching a "COMPATIBLE HOST" to "BIND" with.

FACT:

When a virus, in this case COVID binds with a compatible host cell in the respiratory system, it goes into "reproductive" mode. It has only one mission, and that is to replicate itself over and over and over again. This is when you are INFECTED. You are not INFECTED just because you are "carrying" the virus.

A fucking coffee cup can be a "carrier" or any physical object such as a human hand etc.. Just because the coffee cup has COVID viruses all over it is not "INFECTED"

Do you understand the word infected so far?

Once a person is infected they become "COVID FACTORIES" and because of EVERYONE's ability to physically carry the virus, they are also "transporters." It's a COVID factory on wheels. This is why people with a higher likelihood of becoming infected are logically the problem. Does this make sense to you? Each new infection brings forth a new generation of viruses and mutations.

This is why vaccination makes sense, it doesn't stop you from carrying the virus, it prevents you from getting "INFECTED." Granted that this is not 100% which idiots like Jimmy the Retard will quickly point out, but what is the logical alternative? To let everyone get COVID and have people piling up dead on the streets like in the 1920s and the Spanish Flu?

Do you understand the difference between a "carrier" and an "infection." The media is probably wrongfully explaining what the fuck a carrier is, it's just a container. Containers are not a big deal, the problem are the COVID factories.

You don't have to be infected to be a carrier, so yes that means people vaccinated can be carriers too. But you can only become a COVID factory if you are infected.

I would say that given the natural and obvious assumption on how the viruses reproduce, and the higher likelihood of infection that a non-vaccinated person has vs a vaccinated one, the evidence is already there.

By lessening the number of COVID factories walking around, the virus will just die off once it can no longer "INFECT" a host to reproduce itself in.

I take it you are replying to my statement that I'm not for mandating vaccinations.

I understand t can be frustrating when you feel others "aren't getting it", but your tone and use of the bold text can come across as a tad patronizing. The conversation might go better if we all focus less on "winning it" and more on clarifying the situation.

No part of your attempt to explain how the covid virus works serves to clarify how do we weigh the relative risk posed by the Omicron variant against the preventative actions we're implementing. I expect you will agree this is not the first time we've had to deal with this question as a society. In fact, we go through it every year with the flu, where precisely the same points have always been in play. If we look at South Africa's experience, Omicron's risk level seems to be comparable to the seasonal flu but in the case of the latter we never talked of taking the extreme measures that we're putting in place now. I hear a PM talking about how unvaccinated people are misogynist and racist and I have to wonder if the discussion really is evidence based.

Listen JImmy, put away the dictionary and read other kind of books.

Stop copying and pasting links to articles you haven't read just because the title benefits you.

Stop taking little screenshots of shit you don't understand;

The only book you come into this debate with, is the dictionary. You declared your diction superior early in this thread, but you should at least equip a thesaurus in your arsenal because you are sounding repetitive with your "it's not what the dictionary says" argument.

I love that you flood the thread with the same exact posts, and the fact I can get you to do it.

Such a dope.

The current hospitalization numbers show that the vaxxed greatly outnumber the unvaxxed. So you can't honestly say it's the unvaxxed who are driving it. I suspect that next week, they will outnumber the unvaxxed in an even greater proportion.
If the ratio is smaller than 9 to 1 vaxed vs unvaxed - as is mad been in Ontario and around the world since forever - it means vax works - your baseless comments will not change this fact -your idiotic ignorance and restating of the same useless comments will not change the numbers - vax works at helping hospitalization illness compared to no vax

Oh Child, my tone has not changed but you are in the defensive now. Are you sure you are leading this dance?

There’s no need for defence against a nonexistent offence. You’re doing all the damage to yourself.

You’re wrong on this subject. Give up…

The vaxxed are human guinea pigs for Big Pharma, used to test toxicity levels.

Ask yourselves this .. why would a doctor stand up and condemn this and lose his licence. Because he knows that it is wrong.... yet nobody wakes up to see the truth. What do they stand to profit from this other than keeping their integrity.

Big pharma, hospitals they profit big time.

If the ratio is smaller than 9 to 1 vaxed vs unvaxed - as is mad been in Ontario and around the world since forever - it means vax works - your baseless comments will not change this fact -your idiotic ignorance and restating of the same useless comments will not change the numbers - vax works at helping hospitalization illness compared to no vax
Those who have been injured by the vaccines should also be counted, since they are also overwhelming hospitals. That's why many healthcare workers have to be forced to get vaxxed.

Those who have been injured by the vaccines should also be counted, since they are also overwhelming hospitals. That's why many healthcare workers have to be forced to get vaxxed.

the pain of lockdowns
[/QUOTE

the percentage of those in hospital because of vaccine ??? Wtf, this is zero or pretty close to it - do you have any numbers on this ? And dont give me ba about how it’s being hidden

there is no data you or anyone else in this thread has produced to show that vax has not helped against even higher hospitalization and even harder lockdowns.

I wasn't directly addressing you, like I said in my first line that was a response to Jimmy the Retard. Jimmy is a troll, a bratty troll. So I would engage with him in a different manner that I would engage with someone like you, who appears to be actually looking to exchange ideas in an attempt to gain understanding in a matter.

I copied and pasted my response to the troll to save time, since within my response you can see the advantages of vaccination versus not. Viruses are manufactured inside the bodies of infected individuals, by lessening the number of infections we are going to eventually leave the virus without a compatible host to bind with. That was your original question, as to the benefits of mandatory vaccinations.

Thanks, I do appreciate the exchange. Ok, I see where you're coming from a bit better.

Not that I want to set myself up as a referee, but I think "Troll" is a harsh description for JimmyD. A troll cares onlyto get a rise out of you, and that may be part of his motivation, but I think he's sincere in his beliefs.

Your argument does outline the benefits of vaccination, but then I never had an argument with that. I think where we differ is in our assessment of the degree of risk we're facing. I haven't seen anything that convinces me the risk warrants dismissing people from their jobs or even keeping them out of restaurants, much less forcibly injecting them. The Omicron variant appears to be an evolution of this virus to the stage where it's more successful at replicating--by not killing off its host population. As I've said before, with such an enormous segment of the population so far uninfected and this being the most contagious version of the virus yet...lockdowns make no sense to me.

Shoutbox
  1. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  2. McClain:
    Indore
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  10. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. GameOn:
    Un
  33. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  34. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  35. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator